| < April >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yekaterinburg in April is very cool at 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat parched with some sleet or snow. A paltry 20mm (0.8in) of fluid is dropped across on average 9 days.
- In April the heavens above Yekaterinburg are fine having an average of a detectable 6:30 of gorgeous sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 13:05 long and the longest day is 15:23 long with an average length of 14:15.
- There are approximately 7:26 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 46.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 53.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Yekaterinburg April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Yekaterinburg, Russia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Yekaterinburg:
- Troicko-Pecerskoe, Russia - 701.4 kms (435.9 miles) NNW
- Syktyvkar, Russia - 778.1 kms (483.5 miles) NW
- Ivdel', Russia - 431.9 kms (268.4 miles) N
- Cerdyn', Russia - 465.8 kms (289.4 miles) NNW
- Kirov, Russia - 684.6 kms (425.4 miles) WNW
- Biser, Russia - 218.4 kms (135.7 miles) NNW
- Perm, Russia - 295.4 kms (183.6 miles) WNW
- Krasnoufimsk, Russia - 174.7 kms (108.5 miles) W
- Kazan, Russia - 714.6 kms (444 miles) W
- Ufa, Russia - 380.5 kms (236.4 miles) SW
- Kujbysev/ Bezencuk, Russia - 752.6 kms (467.7 miles) WSW
- Krasnojarsk, Russia - 539.7 kms (335.4 miles) S
- Orenburg, Russia - 672.4 kms (417.8 miles) SW