| < February >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yekaterinburg in February is very cold at -14 °C (6.8 °F).
- The weather in February is droughty with snow now and again. A paltry 17mm (0.7in) of fluid is unloaded across an average of 11 days.
- In February the skies in Yekaterinburg are gloomy having an average of a trifling 2:54 of splendid sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 8:25 long and the longest day is 10:28 long with an average length of 9:25.
- There are approximately 6:13 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 31.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 68.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Yekaterinburg February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Yekaterinburg, Russia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Yekaterinburg:
- Troicko-Pecerskoe, Russia - 701.4 kms (435.9 miles) NNW
- Syktyvkar, Russia - 778.1 kms (483.5 miles) NW
- Ivdel', Russia - 431.9 kms (268.4 miles) N
- Cerdyn', Russia - 465.8 kms (289.4 miles) NNW
- Kirov, Russia - 684.6 kms (425.4 miles) WNW
- Biser, Russia - 218.4 kms (135.7 miles) NNW
- Perm, Russia - 295.4 kms (183.6 miles) WNW
- Krasnoufimsk, Russia - 174.7 kms (108.5 miles) W
- Kazan, Russia - 714.6 kms (444 miles) W
- Ufa, Russia - 380.5 kms (236.4 miles) SW
- Kujbysev/ Bezencuk, Russia - 752.6 kms (467.7 miles) WSW
- Krasnojarsk, Russia - 539.7 kms (335.4 miles) S
- Orenburg, Russia - 672.4 kms (417.8 miles) SW