| < May >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yekaterinburg in May is quite mild at 10 °C (50 °F).
- The weather in May is a little parched with occasional rain. A mere 40mm (1.6in) of fluid precipitates across an average of 13 days.
- In May the skies in Yekaterinburg are slightly sunny having an average of a pleasing 7:54 of dazzling sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 15:27 long and the longest day is 17:19 long with an average length of 16:28.
- There are approximately 8:16 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 48.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 51.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Yekaterinburg May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Yekaterinburg, Russia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Yekaterinburg:
- Troicko-Pecerskoe, Russia - 701.4 kms (435.9 miles) NNW
- Syktyvkar, Russia - 778.1 kms (483.5 miles) NW
- Ivdel', Russia - 431.9 kms (268.4 miles) N
- Cerdyn', Russia - 465.8 kms (289.4 miles) NNW
- Kirov, Russia - 684.6 kms (425.4 miles) WNW
- Biser, Russia - 218.4 kms (135.7 miles) NNW
- Perm, Russia - 295.4 kms (183.6 miles) WNW
- Krasnoufimsk, Russia - 174.7 kms (108.5 miles) W
- Kazan, Russia - 714.6 kms (444 miles) W
- Ufa, Russia - 380.5 kms (236.4 miles) SW
- Kujbysev/ Bezencuk, Russia - 752.6 kms (467.7 miles) WSW
- Krasnojarsk, Russia - 539.7 kms (335.4 miles) S
- Orenburg, Russia - 672.4 kms (417.8 miles) SW